Re: [SOGo] Problems subscribing external calendar

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Problems subscribing external calendar
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:09:57 +0100

Am 2014-12-03 um 14:35 schrieb
:
> Hello,
>
> I got a problem with the subscription of an SOGo-calendar.
> The URL is accepted but the SOGo-server returns an 501 error.
>
> IP - - [03/Dec/2014:14:13:04 GMT] "GET /SOGo/dav/fs/Calendar/personal
> HTTP/1.1" 501 191/0 0.086 -
> - 0
>
> From many clients its working (e.g. my Android Client gets a 207, but that
> seem to use OPTIONS & PROPFIND), but which client acutal does not work, is
> the
> webinterface from another sogo installation (both run the same version). The
> Webinterface accepts the url, asks for username and password for login, but
> can get data from the server, because of the 501.
> (In the web-gui a small window pops up giving an message like "A Network
> error
> occured")
>
> (the used version are 2.2.9a/2.2.10).
>
> Anybody know what the reason for this behaviour can be? I already googled,
> and
> found only a very old bugticket where it was stated that the client lib is
> faulty, because it should not use GET but did. But when this GET command is
> wrong, why the SOGo web client is using it?

If I understand your problem correctly, you want to add an SOGo calendar
from another installation into your SOGo webinterface.

You can only use "web calendar" for that.
This only works, if you use its "WebDAV ICS URL" like:
http[s]://other.sogo.instance/SOGo/dav/fs/Calendar/personal.ics

Or if it is public available:
http[s]://other.sogo.instance/SOGo/dav/public/fs/Calendar/personal.ics

Be aware:
You will only be able to see this calendar, but not able to modify its
content/events.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz