Re: [SOGo] Problems subscribing external calendar

  • From: Florian Stock < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Problems subscribing external calendar
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:33:58 +0100

Hello,

Am 05.12.2014 um 16:09 schrieb Christian Mack:

If I understand your problem correctly, you want to add an SOGo calendar
from another installation into your SOGo webinterface.

Thats right.

You can only use "web calendar" for that.
This only works, if you use its "WebDAV ICS URL" like:
http[s]://other.sogo.instance/SOGo/dav/fs/Calendar/personal.ics

Or if it is public available:
http[s]://other.sogo.instance/SOGo/dav/public/fs/Calendar/personal.ics

I actually never tried that link, I always used the Dav link, because I thought that it is the most flexible of the 3 /(Caldav/Webdav-ICS/Webdav-XML) and had never imagined that the sogo-interface could be restricted in the functionality with another sogo-server (esp. as the webinterface already asks for a password I assumed that it should work in general). With the Webdav-ICS it works.

Be aware:
You will only be able to see this calendar, but not able to modify its
content/events.

That would be ok for me. Its just that I want in my private server to see the job appointments from the work server and vice-versa.

Many thanks for your help
Florian