Re: [SOGo] default mail body font

  • From: Kai-Uwe Rommel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] default mail body font
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 12:25:20 +0100

wrote on 09.12.2014 12:13:19:

> > is it possible to change the default mail body font, either as a user or
> > as the admin (globally, for all users)?
> >

> Plain text emails don't contain any font information at all.
> So for those you could come up with something for reading them in a
> specific font.
>
> But for HTML emails this is not possible, as you can not control which
> font the sender is using.
> For these to show up in a specific font, you have to change the browsers
> font settings (== for all web pages!).

I think I was not clear enough describing what I want.
I do not mean for _displaying_ messages but for _writing_ HTML messages.

That is, I want to set the default body font for the editor control,
when composing a HTML message.

Kai-Uwe Rommel

Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH,
http://www.ars.de
Ridlerstrasse 55, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Application Development Services, Business Transformation Services, IT Infrastruktur Services
Beratung und Vertrieb zu IBM Software, System x, POWER Systems, Storage
License Management Services, IBM Passport Advantage Lizenzierung

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock, Joachim Gucker