Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird + Sogo Connector Issue (ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

  • From: Jens Erat < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird + Sogo Connector Issue (ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 12:27:16 +0100

Hi Ian,

the message indicates that client and server could not agree on a cipher
to use, as the ciphers supported/offered do not overlap.

Have a look at the server configuration, and which ciphers are
supported. It might be something like SSLv3-only (no TLS), which is
disabled by Mozilla components by now (is it already?).

SSL-Labs might be helpful for debugging this:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/

Regards,
Jens

--