Re: [SOGo] SOGo Webmail suddenly empty

  • From: Albert Shih < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Webmail suddenly empty
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 21:55:56 +0100

Le 02/12/2014 à 19:08:30+0200, Lennar Kallas a écrit
> There is no backslash in the password. There are no error messages in
> /var/log/
> sogo/sogo.log concerning that user or IMAP. I am using LDAP authentication.
>
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 6:33 PM, Stephen Ingram
> < >
> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 11:00 PM, Lennar Kallas
> < >
> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> One of the users doesn't have any folders in his webmail box. It is
> totally empty. Using IMAP with cyrus so I checked if his mailbox is
> still there with cyradm command lm. Still there.
> So I checked if his mails were still available on the server - they
> were.
> Sogo nor mail log doesn't show anything suspicious. Tried also
> cyradm
> command reconstruct, but still nothing.
> Set up thunderbird with his account and everything works. Webmail
> still
> empty.
>
> Any idea?
>

> If you look in /var/log/sogo/sogo.log do you see any error messages
> concerning authenticating to your IMAP server or anything else that
> might
> be preventing you from seeing the mail? What authentication are you
> using?
> LDAP or SQL?
>
> Steve

I've got exact same problem.

One of my users have all folders on the left menu, but in the right windows
where it should be display the list of all messages everything is empty.

I also use LDAP authentication but, the person is correctly authenticate, I
can see it in the sogo log and on the imap server (Otherwise I can't see
how he can get the list of all mailbox).

Any clue ?

Regards.

JAS

--