Re: [SOGo] SOGo Webmail suddenly empty

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Webmail suddenly empty
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:53:12 +0100

So if they are a broken email how can I find which
one is. And more important how can I make sogo working for this user.

Binary search, by moving 50% of the mails in another folder,
then if it still breaks the corrupt mail is in the remaining part,
so split this one also in 50/50% until you get down to one mail breaking the UI

For optimization:

Probably it's in one of the new mails which have comme in, since it last worked in the WebUI.

André