Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync improvements

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync improvements
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 09:56:57 -0500

On 23/12/2014 09:25, Tanstaafl wrote:
What is affected by this setting? We have a ton of people with a huge
amount of emails that are larger than 512KB, so it can't have anything
to do with emails can it?
I mentioned in my mail "or a bit greater if needed for syncing one item".

Say you have these five mails and you set the limit to 512KB:
  1. 250 KB
  2. 250 KB
  3. 25 KB
  4. 750 KB
  5. 10 KB

Sync iteration no. 1 will pick 1, 2 and 3. Sync iteration will pick 4. Sync iteration will pick no. 5.

 Is it just for calendar/task items?
For mails, events, tasks and contacts.

Thanks,
--