Re: [SOGo] Moving a SOGo installation to another server?

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Moving a SOGo installation to another server?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:04:51 -0500

I just realized IF I am reading this correctly, this will backup user preferences ONLY (i.e., user details and preferences, mail filter rules, addressbook entries, SOGo calendar, etc.) but NOT mailboxes!

I am ready to transfer my data from my "old" server to my "new', however, the "old" server has mail in cyrus mailboxes, and the "new" server is using dovecot, and, I do not know how to transfer the actual mailboxes.

Question: How do I export mail from cyrus mailboxes then import it into dovecot?  Thx

The "old" server user ldap for user source information.  I am not using ldap in my "new" server.

I have created samba, openchange users on my "new" server with empty mailboxes, and I have performed the backup discussed below and transferred it (though not restored it or imported it into the "new" server)

I need now to know how to transfer (export/import) the mailboxes.  Thanks, again.