Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync improvements

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ActiveSync improvements
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 02:16:39 -0500

On 12/23/2014 9:56 AM, Ludovic Marcotte < > wrote:
On 23/12/2014 09:25, Tanstaafl wrote:
What is affected by this setting? We have a ton of people with a huge
amount of emails that are larger than 512KB, so it can't have anything
to do with emails can it?
I mentioned in my mail "or a bit greater if needed for syncing one item".

Say you have these five mails and you set the limit to 512KB:
  1. 250 KB
  2. 250 KB
  3. 25 KB
  4. 750 KB
  5. 10 KB

Sync iteration no. 1 will pick 1, 2 and 3. Sync iteration will pick 4. Sync iteration will pick no. 5.

Ok, I think I get it, but...

Don't 1, 2 and 3 equal greater than 512KB?

So, shouldn't it be:

Sync 1 will pick 1 & 2, Sync 2 will pick 3, Sync 3 will pick 4, and Sync 4 will pick 5?

Thanks again, looking forward to trying these out when I get back (currently out of the country)!

Charles