Re: [SOGo] Moving a SOGo installation to another server?

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Moving a SOGo installation to another server?
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 18:48:13 -0500

And, the "restore" commands completed successfully!

HOWEVER, looking at the web interface, I don't see the calendar entries, although I saw them restored

Both "vcf" and "ics" entries were restored (which I presume are "address book" and "calendar" entries)

I'm suspecting I may have to reset the sharing of the calendar before I "see" it, but I believe it's restored.

I'll work on that.