[SOGo] Lost Global Addressbook in Thunderbird

  • From: "Manfred" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Lost Global Addressbook in Thunderbird
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 15:58:44 +0100

Hello,

I tested a little bit with the Sogo Connector and Integreator.
Everything works fine in Thunderbird by now, also the sync of the calendars.
But I deleted the global addressbook in TB and don't know how to bring it back.
All other new calendars (eg created on webgui) are synced to TB but not the global.

Has anyone of you had the same problem and what can I do in this case?

--
Best greetings
Manfred

  • [SOGo] Lost Global Addressbook in Thunderbird, Manfred, 12/29/2014