Re: [SOGo] IMAP4 login failed . . .

  • From: jacek burghardt < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] IMAP4 login failed . . .
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 08:19:11 -0700

Well both postfix and dovecot need to have users that can access port 389 on samba server. Samba is running its own ldap server just like server 2008/2012 domain controller. I would recommend creation of user that can access ldap on samba and it would read user names. You can test with administrator but what are the security risks. I have samba running as domain controller and openchange.
I had followed archlinux wiki on openchange it explains it well the steps as does sogo wiki