Re: [SOGo] IMAP4 login failed . . .

  • From: Rowland Penny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] IMAP4 login failed . . .
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:40:34 +0000

On 30/12/14 15:36, Steve Ankeny wrote:
I'm still confused by it.

" " accesses the Samba ldap server and authenticates the users.

I see that in SOGo, as it accesses the "sogo" table in MySQL and authenticates the users.

But " " is not allowing Postfix/Dovecot to access the Samba ldap server.

It must not be a valid account for Postfix/Dovecot to "read" (that's all I see about it)

Yes, I've read and read the Arch Wiki, and I'm sure I'm as ignorant as the day is long, but it's not helping. Neither have I found the right documentation in the SOGo Installation Guide (again, being ignorant)

I don't have any problem with any of that. I just want it to work, and I'm confused by my results.