Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.2.13

  • From: "Foxnet" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.2.13
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 21:39:54 +0100

hello Nicolas

I return to the installation of OpenChange the syncro with Exchange on Mobile
Iphone therefore among others.

One thing I do not understand, in packages sogo we install sogo-activesync,
do package need to OpenChange syncroniser messages, calendar, contact on
mobile or not at all?

Is also the python-ocsmanager package provides the ability to configure a
server nginx or not, as it puts everything on apache2?

Thank you, happy new year 2015 to all, big thank you for your assistance for
people like me.

Mz

Le Mardi 30 Décembre 2014 16:39 CET, Ludovic Marcotte
< >

database 10946 (20141230) __________

http://www.eset.com