Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.2.13

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.2.13
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 16:04:46 -0500

On 30/12/2014 15:39, Foxnet wrote:
I return to the installation of OpenChange the syncro with Exchange on Mobile
Iphone therefore among others.

One thing I do not understand, in packages sogo we install sogo-activesync,
do package need to OpenChange syncroniser messages, calendar, contact on
mobile or not at all?
You only need sogo-activesync. Mobile devices (or Outlook 2013) use the ActiveSync protocol, not the Exchange protocol.
Is also the python-ocsmanager package provides the ability to configure a
server nginx or not, as it puts everything on apache2?
It doesn't matter.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte