Re: [SOGo] AS question

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] AS question
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:15:56 +0100

On 30/12/2014 15:43, Szládovics Péter wrote:
I have found that there is no push email support in SOGo AS.
Push email *is* supported.

Sounds good :)
Perhaps the problem there is on my side.

If I set it on my phone, the new mails not arrive in time, just when I do a refresh manually in AS client.
Is it normal?
What phone are you using? What are the EAS related setting values in your sogo.conf?

Android 4.4.2 stock EAS client.
I think all EAS related parameters are in default. I'm affraid it is my problem.