[SOGo] Default email in from field

  • From: Michał Franczak < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Default email in from field
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 23:46:28 +0100

Hello,
I have configured SOGo to enable multiple addresses for one user.
I have
<key>MailFieldNames</key>
<array>
<string>mail</string>
<string>shadowAddress</string>
</array>
and

<key>bindFields</key>
<array>
<string>mail</string>
<string>shadowAddress</string>
</array>
User can change From field from drop down list.
The default field is always the mail attribute. If I want to send message from different mail address I have to choose it every time I compose mail.
I'd like to set this field permanently to one of shadowAddresses for certain users or to be set dynamically to mail/shadowAddress used to login to interface or at least to remember my last setting.
Is it possible?
Regards
--
Michał Franczak