[SOGo] SOGo with Thunderbird 31 and Firefox 34

  • From: Curtis Bryant < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo with Thunderbird 31 and Firefox 34
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 23:15:27 -0600

I'd like to connect Mozilla Thunderbird to my CardDAV server but can't install the SOGo Connector extension. In Thunderbird, the Lightning extension is installed.

When attempting to install SOGo Connector, the error message states, "Inverse SOGO connector could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 34.0."

Can you confirm that it isn't compatible with Firefox 34? Is there a way around this, or do I have to wait for an update to SOGo Connector?

Curtis Bryant