Re: [SOGo] SOGo with Thunderbird 31 and Firefox 34

  • From: Hugo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo with Thunderbird 31 and Firefox 34
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 13:20:49 +0100

Hi Curtis
both the connector and the integrator are for thunderbird, not firefox
right-click on the links and "save as" first, then install them in thunderbird

On 31.12.2014 06:15, Curtis Bryant wrote:
I'd like to connect Mozilla Thunderbird to my CardDAV server but can't
install the SOGo Connector extension. In Thunderbird, the Lightning
extension is installed.

When attempting to install SOGo Connector, the error message states,
"Inverse SOGO connector could not be installed because it is not
compatible with Firefox 34.0."

Can you confirm that it isn't compatible with Firefox 34? Is there a way
around this, or do I have to wait for an update to SOGo Connector?

Curtis Bryant