Re: [SOGo] libmemcached.so.7

  • From: Louis Höfler < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] libmemcached.so.7
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 12:02:24 +0100

This error shows up, if you run a Programm and some binary components where not found.
First of all it would be good if you provide the Linuxdistribution which you use, including version information.
Did you compile sogo on your own?
I can only guess the errors so:
Make sure you installed packages like "libmemcached".
Make sure the package "libmemcached" is of the right version.
Go into the directory /usr/lib and issue a ls libmemcach* and try to link
libmemcached.so to libmemcached.so.7.
Depeding on your os architecture this Folder could also be named /usr/lib64.

Greetings, Louis

Am 29.01.2015 um 10:49 schrieb
:
Hi Guys..

I got this error when accessing sogo email on my browser.. my installation of
sogo is fresh installed.
Then I start service sogod

this is the error: /usr/sbin/sogod: error while loading shared libraries:
libmemcached.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

thanks