RE: [SOGo] EAS Push Improvements

  • From: zero one < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] EAS Push Improvements
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:08:48 +0100

As far as I can see after my first tests is: the battery drain went away, the log show normal traffic between device and sogo.

What's weired is that after deleting a message in the Webfrontend I have to reload it, so that EAS recognizes a change and pushes this to the device. Pure deleting without reload seems to miss the purging. That'a a little bit confusing for the users but in fact no EAS issue.

I'll keep on testing and reporting.

Thanks for the update makes me loving SOGo much more!