[SOGo] Sogo openchange on ubuntu14.04

  • From: Lawrence Haw < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo openchange on ubuntu14.04
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 18:54:59 +0200

Hi,

I've been setting this up on ubuntu 14.04 according to the documentation @ : http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Native%20Microsoft%20Outlook%20Configuration.pdf

I get to the point of:

/etc/init.d/openchange-ocsmanager start

and the result is :

-bash: /etc/init.d/openchange-ocsmanager: No such file or director

And quite correct there is no init script so my question is:

How do I start the ocsmanager? I also notice a lack of ocsmanager.ini - is there a reason for that ?

I do unfortunately need this info quite urgently - I've seen this discussed on the lists before but I am unable to find a solution to it although there must be one surely? There is also no python-ocsmanager init script

Package: python-ocsmanager
Section: python
Installed-Size: 225
Maintainer: Debian Samba Maintainers < >
Architecture: all
Source: openchange
Version: 1:2.2-5

Please let me know if there is any info you require.

Regards,

--
Lawrence Haw
Commercial Internet Solutions