[SOGo] Sogo slow when in another virtual machine then IMAP

  • From: Paul van der Vlis < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo slow when in another virtual machine then IMAP
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 22:14:02 +0100

Hello,

I try Sogo in another virtual machine then the IMAP (=Cyrus), both
virtual machines are on the same host.

The mail in Sogo is really slow this way. Showing a message what's not
in the cache takes always more then 5 seconds.

It does not seems to be a DNS problem, a telnet to the mailserver on
port 143 is fast. And I have the same problems without TLS.
I don't see errors in the maillog.

Is here somebody with more experience running Sogo on another VM?
Is it always so slow?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl/

  • [SOGo] Sogo slow when in another virtual machine then IMAP, Paul van der Vlis, 01/29/2015