Re: [SOGo] Problems syncing contacts with Outlook 2013 and ActiveSync

  • From: Sebastian Hempel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Problems syncing contacts with Outlook 2013 and ActiveSync
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:32:16 +0100

Hi Christian,

> I assume, that you ran out of RAM on the initial sync. Because of
> that, your Outlook hangs on all additional synchronizations.

That sound reasonable.

> 1) Set either SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize or
> SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize to reduce the needed server resources. I
> would set SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize = 2048; This equals 2 MiB
> answer size.

Setting the SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize to 2048 helps a little bit. Now
the initial synchronization walks over 4.000 contacts. After the number
the same error occurs. I will try on changing both parameters.

Best regards
Sebastian
--
*Sebastian Hempel*
Veilchenweg 4 · 95195 Röslau · Germany

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9396 67A0 D3F3 6EBB BD7C 783D 34D8 65FE 9EB7 B49F

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ithempel