Re: [SOGo] libmemcached.so.7

  • From: art balauro < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] libmemcached.so.7
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 09:17:39 +0800

My Linux Distribution is Centos 6.5
Kernel Linux 2.6.32-431.el6.x86_64

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 7:02 PM, Louis Höfler < > wrote:
This error shows up, if you run a Programm and some binary components where not found.
First of all it would be good if you provide the Linuxdistribution which you use, including version information.
Did you compile sogo on your own?
I can only guess the errors so:
Make sure you installed packages like "libmemcached".
Make sure the package "libmemcached" is of the right version.
Go into the directory /usr/lib and issue a ls libmemcach* and try to link
libmemcached.so to libmemcached.so.7.
Depeding on your os architecture this Folder could also be named /usr/lib64.

Greetings, Louis