[SOGo] ActiveSync, Outook 2013 & S/MIME

  • From: "Caspar von Seckendorff" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ActiveSync, Outook 2013 & S/MIME
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:44:07 +0100

Hi,

I’m trying to use SOGo ActiveSync with Outlook 2013 and it works quite well so far J

However, I couldn’t solve the following problem: When I sign a message via Outlook’s built-in S/MIME-Support, the signature is invalid when looking at it in the server’s “sent”-folder and when the mail arrives at the destination. It seems like SOGo changes the message after sending.

Is this a known problem and is there a workaround?

Thanks

-Caspar

  • [SOGo] ActiveSync, Outook 2013 & S/MIME, Caspar von Seckendorff, 01/30/2015