Re: [SOGo] sogo-integrator

  • From: Frank Soyer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo-integrator
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:31:44 +0100

Hi,
We finally found the problem. TB (and Firefox, it seems that the certificates list is the same for both ?) had two certificates for the same server Sogo. Don't ask me how it is possible, no idea. We suppressed the two, accessed to Sogo GUI to re-register the server certificate, then all worked.

In the TB console, we had only a message "file not found" on modules, probably not found because of the certificate error.

Thanks all.
I have now another small problem with notifications, I post another message.