Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.2.15

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v2.2.15
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 16:26:32 -0500

Outlook 2010 is working for us without EWS (as described elsewhere)

However, we have an application from Thompson Reuters that requires either EWS or rpcproxy

So, we too are anxiously awaiting the release of SOME solution for the OCSManager/rpcproxy packages.

Thanks for Masi for bringing EWS to my attention, as I had not considered that as part of the equation.