[SOGo] Official CentOS 7 Repo

  • From: "Steffan A. Cline" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Official CentOS 7 Repo
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 22:12:00 -0700

CentOS 7 has been our for a few months now. I see SOGo still supports 5 and 6 with official repos. In searching the archives, I've seen other people posting their own private repos and rpms. I try to set up new servers with the most current OS release.

When will there be an official repo for CentOS 7? Anyone know?

EPEL and RPMForge all suport 7 now. Let's hope SOGo does soon too!

Thanks,
Steffan

  • [SOGo] Official CentOS 7 Repo, Steffan A. Cline, 02/26/2015