[SOGo] Problem when creating new users account in SOGo server

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem when creating new users account in SOGo server
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 06:04:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
I'm newbie on SOGo. I start working in a company as IT Assistant since a few
weeks. The network consist of an MS Active Directory server for user
authentication and Debian Linux server for mailing and groupeware Platform
using SOGo. All the servers are already installed before I came and the last
IT Assistant don't let any documents and informations after the admin and root
credentials.
I have as one of my duties to manage the SOGo server and Platform. I need to
create new users for the company but all the documents and informations I read
about SOGo don't give me real informations about how to proceed. I'm searching
since a week now to create those users account. I found an official docs that
ask me to create the users on AD server and to configure them on SOGo but it's
not working. I also don't knwo how the mail are managed? Are they managed on
SOGo or in Postfix?
Please help...

Derick