Re: [SOGo] Download SOGo Connector for Thunderbird

  • From: Gerhard Blaschke < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Download SOGo Connector for Thunderbird
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 18:17:28 +0100

Hi,
I am Jerry, a newbie on this list.
Because I have the same problem as gustave has, I joined this list.

Am 28.02.2015 um 15:41 schrieb Jesper Lund:

> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> First, sorry for may very basic english ...
>>
>> When I try to download the SOGo Connector Thunderbird Extension (from
>> http://www.sogo.nu/fr/downloads/frontends.html), I receive the following
>> message (translated from french) "Inverse SOGo Connector cannot be
>> installed
>> because it is not compatible witj Firefox 35.0.1"
>>
>> Strange message because SOGo is for Thunderbird and not for Firefox, no ?
>
> That's because you click on a link to .xpi file, which Firefox then
> tries to install.
>
> You need to save the .xpi file to disk, and install it with "install
> from file" in Thunderbird.
I did this according to your advice but I got the same message saying:
SOGo connector cannot be installed because it is not compatible with
firefox 34.0.5
That means there is no difference between installing from the website an
installing as a file

so what to do?

> Best regards,
> Jesper Lund