[SOGo] SoGo consumes all memory and crashes the server

  • From: Filias Heidt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SoGo consumes all memory and crashes the server
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:33:15 +0100

Hi List,

I have a strange problem, where SoGo starts to use up all memory (currently
6GB) which then crashes the whole server. I can’t find any directly related
entry in the logs, however I see a lot PROPFIND from the same IP, just before
it stops.

The last log entry before the crash is always just some random operation, the
next entry is
Mar 02 09:34:16 sogod [1295]: version 2.2.16 (build @shiva.inverse
201502121302) — starting

This happens roughly once per day, at seemingly random times. The only thing
left to do, if this happens, is power-cycling the server.

Any tips, how I can debug this further? Or has anybody experienced the same
problem?

Regards,
Filias