RE: [SOGo] Problem when creating new users account in SOGo server

  • From: Dérick AGUEY-ZINSOU < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Problem when creating new users account in SOGo server
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 12:23:48 +0100

Thanks a lot for the answers.
I try to find the actual configuration of my server.
-- First, the sogo.conf file seems not to contain no information. All of the
information in the file are commented in C and C++ style comments.
-- Second, when I try this command : /usr/sbin/sogo-tool dump-defaults, the
result is empty.

After many searches, I have another answer.
These informations are they available under the root user or the sogo user.
I try to change the sogo user password and it works but when I try to connect
to the user, the system say me that this user account is not available for
the moment.

Now, these are the informations you ask for :
* Which version of SOGo do you use? --------------- How can I get this
information???
* Do you use native Outlook compatibility (openchange)? ---------------- No
* Do you have SOGo users in AD, LDAP or a database? --------------- Need to
access the conf file to know
* Which settings do you use?
-----------------------------------------------Same than before
* Which IMAP server do you use (cyrus, dovecot ...)? --------------------
dovecot

Bien à vous, Best regards,

Dérick AGUEY-ZINSOU, Directeur Général
Tél : +229 21 30 66 58
Mob : +229 95 78 80 84 / +229 97 48 56 10
Email :

| Site web : http://www.admitbenin.com | Skype : derick.aguey
Accédez aux informations sur notre partenariat Microsoft à l’adresse :
http://pinpoint.microsoft.com/fr-XC/partners/ADM-Informatique-Technologies-4298632537?LocId=399264458468697

Connaissez vous RoomAlert ? Découvrez notre catalogue ici :
http://www.admitbenin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AVTECH_Catalog.pdf