[SOGo] No email in Outlook

  • From: "Louis B" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] No email in Outlook
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 20:31:13 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I have setup a server with:
Centos 6.6
Samba 4.1.11
Openchange 2.2
SOGo 2.2.16

From SOGo web, I see folders and emails. I can send / receive email without
problems. When I use Outlook, I can connect but I do not see any email. I
cannot receive email. When I send email, they are received in plain text si
receiver see all the tags <html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml"....
I tried to enable verbose mode but I did not found something obvious.

What should I do or where should I look find the problem?

Thanks,