Re: [SOGo] SoGo consumes all memory and crashes the server

  • From: Filias Heidt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SoGo consumes all memory and crashes the server
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 11:24:14 +0100

Hi Francis,

We are not using activesync. Because we thought about activesync at first, we
removed it explicitly.
I wrote the line in the config, but restarting the service shows
"/etc/default/sogo: line 5: SoGoDebugRequests: command not found“
(I tried different spellings as well)

We have PREFORK=10 in our sogo.conf. Which is also the only setting we
modified (and the only entry in our sogo.conf).
`ps aux | grep sogo` shows 11 Processes. Which is expected.

The machine has 6GB of RAM, which should be plenty for 10 Processes with
384MB each (this is, what sogo says, when its starting up).

Thanks for your help!

~Filias