Re: [SOGo] Question re: Outlook + AS (ActiveSysnc) vs. Thunderbird + Integrator

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Question re: Outlook + AS (ActiveSysnc) vs. Thunderbird + Integrator
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:32:18 -0400

On 09/03/2015 11:51, Charles Marcus wrote:
But, if we switch to Outlook + AS - am I correct that all email
synchronization would then flow through the SOGo server?
That is correct.
If so, this
would probably require major tuning needs on my end, plus I'd need to
learn how to create a fat pipe between the two VMs...
Most likely not, but the VM hosting SOGo would probably need more resources.
Thanks for any pointers/tips anyone can provide on making this switch as
painless as possible...
Don't forget that Thunderbird + SOGo extensions gives you calendar / address books sharing with delegation. Outlook 2013 + EAS does not.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca