Re: [SOGo] Using SOGo without mail "module"

  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Using SOGo without mail "module"
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:28:54 +0100

Ivan,

Ivan Andrian schrieb (23.03.2015 16:20 Uhr):
I'm looking for a Calendar Server for our company and SOGo looks very
promising to me. However, the problem is that it does too much things for us!
In particular, we don't need nor want the user having access to the webmail
module other than our official webmail service.
Is there a way to configure SOGo so that it only presents the "Calendar" tab?
Or Calendar and Contacts, but definitely not the "mail" one.
SOGoLoginModule = Calendar;
SOGoUserSources = (
{
[...]