Re: [SOGo] Using SOGo without mail "module"

  • From: Mihamina Rakotomandimby < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Using SOGo without mail "module"
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:15:00 +0300

On 03/23/2015 06:20 PM, Ivan Andrian wrote:
Is there a way to configure SOGo so that it only presents the "Calendar" tab?
Or Calendar and Contacts, but definitely not the "mail" one.

Hi you can achieve this with "ModulesConstraints" inside the "SOGoUserSources" section.
For example:

ModulesConstraints = {  Calendar = { ou = employees;}; };

The other modules names are: "Contacts" and "Mail".
If you want to forbid "Mail" to everybody, you have to issue a constraint that is never matched to the module.

For example, I dont have any "dog" value for my "ou" attributes, so this one could  disable the "MAil" module usage:

ModulesConstraints = {  Mail = { ou = dog;}; };
I hope this helps.