[SOGo] Webmin module

  • From: Piotr Kowalczyk < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Webmin module
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 16:38:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-IE, en-US

Hi,

I’m trying to get webmine module (latest version) running and unfortunately every time when I save changes the error “Error while saving the following parameter :”. Could you advise how to configure it please? I’ve also noticed the recent version is quite old, is any plan to update it? If so when can it be expected?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Piotr