Re: [SOGo] Webmin module

  • From: Chris Coleman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Webmin module
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:45:40 -0400

I see the same error on that Webmin SOGo module. The reason is because, that version of the Webmin module was written about 3 years ago the previous major version of SOGo which used GNUstep "defaults" binary to save settings somewhere in the GNUstep settings location.  The current version of SOGO expects settings to be saved to a regular conf file /etc/sogo/sogo.conf

Maybe the original module author could update that Webmin module's perl code to write the settings to the proper location.  Added features in that webmin module would be nice to have.