[SOGo] Added Event in TB does not display immediately

  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Added Event in TB does not display immediately
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:05:30 +0100

Hi,

when I add e new event to the calendar with Lightning 3.3.3 in Thunderbird 31.5.0, the event is added successfully to the SOGo server 2.2.17a. But it is not displayed in Thunderbird/Lightning.

When I activate the sync manually or restart Thunderbird the event is displayed.

Is this a known bug?
What can I do about it?
It is really annoying. :(

Marc

  • [SOGo] Added Event in TB does not display immediately, Marc Patermann, 03/27/2015