[SOGo] Ubuntu 14.10 and webmail user interface

  • From: "Maximilian Barta" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Ubuntu 14.10 and webmail user interface
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 14:25:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

after installing (via the official ubuntu repos) and configuring SOGo on
Ubuntu 14.10 I am facing the problem that the mail module
(http://domain.tld/SOGo/so/user/Mail/view) produces a 404 error with the
following output:

"An error occurred during object publishing
the requested object could not be found!"

/var/log/sogo/sogo.log does not reflect the 404 at any log level, also the
apache log only outputs that the 404 happened, which sadly is not very useful.

The address and calendar module however work perfectly fine.

I found this other thread in which the user described problems installing SOGo
on Ubuntu 14.10:
https://www.mail-archive.com/ /msg20556.html
But mine is already up and running - just the webmail user interface fails.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sogo/+bug/1400129
Also this user has the exact same problem, but no patch or solution has been
posted.

Help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you.