Re: [SOGo] apache vhost configuration

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] apache vhost configuration
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 23:21:47 +0200

I haven't been able to get a working apache vhost configuration to replace the default sogo.conf.
I've already got several vhosts, both name and ip based, using ports 80 and 443.
I'd like to setup a vhost for SOGo using an ip based vhost using port 8443.
Does someone have a working vhost setup that they'd care to share?
Thanks,
Robert

Robert,

If you use apache, why don't you use SNI configuration and standard TCP/443 instead of 8443? It's working fine, if you don't need IE6/Android 2.x compatibility.
If you put the full SOGo.conf into a <virtualhost> container, it will working fine.