Re: [SOGo] DLZ Bind

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] DLZ Bind
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 19:17:49 +0200

Hello everyone

How activates the DLZ in the DNS server.

For when I am the tutorial SAMBA my DNS server not recognize the DLZ.

There in there a command to activate ...

Not help in this situation, just a question:

Why do you need the Bind DLZ? Why don't enough the Samba internal DNS?
Just because the Samba DNS is configurable with a host what a domain member Windows (XP, W7, etc) with installed administrative tools - seriously, it's easier than configure the bind.