Re: [SOGo] DLZ Bind

  • From: FoxNET < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] DLZ Bind
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 19:52:26 +0200

Hello Peter
First of all, thank you for your reply, I thought I had done wrong in the
community SOGo.

My current concern is that my DNS server manages my areas (accommodation /
Mail Server) and delete it, I would not have focused my DNS, especially since
my server is not a dynamic IP, but IP fixed.

When I was conducting research via .NET, to run the DNS server using Samba, I
am told, use DLZ.

Here is my question

Michel