[SOGo] Obligation to have Samba installed?

  • From: Michel Renard < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Obligation to have Samba installed?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:18:51 +0200

hello

This is not a "critical" but an idea, even see a development sugestion.

I am "for" the open source and I think with what we do now, we are at the forefront of "paying".

But I return with OpenChange that a "cup" to Microsoft's pay system of exchange, it is necessary to install Samba, frankly, because Samba does what he shared folders, files, makes it what else.

There is a possibility for it not to get it to work with that OpenChange fetches emails and posters in Outlook "Exchange".

This is a sugestion.

good day

Michel

believed to be clean.

  • [SOGo] Obligation to have Samba installed?, Michel Renard, 04/24/2015