[SOGo] SOGo on Debian Jessie?

  • From: Janis Hamme < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo on Debian Jessie?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:18:30 +0200

Hi,

now that Debian Jessie is considered stable, are there any plans on
releasing Jessie packages with the next release?

Is anyone running the SOGo packages included in Debian (1.3.16 in
Wheezy, 2.2.9 in Jessie)? My major concern is if there are safe upgrade
paths for such version jumps.
If yes, I might consider to downgrade from 2.2.17 to 2.2.9 and keep it
running until the next Debian release. Would that be safe?

Janis