[SOGo] SOGo Integrator does not refresh Calendars when Creating Events in thunderbird

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Integrator does not refresh Calendars when Creating Events in thunderbird
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:04:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
We setup our own sogo server installation and everything works fine, except
one little (albeit quite annoying) thing.
We are using the Thunderbird Integrator and it integrates everything just
fine. All the subscribed calendars and address books show up.
Problem :-
Whenever I try to 'Create Event' in one of the calendars (both using the new
event button or by dragging on the calendar), the event does not show up in
the calendar. Not immedietely at least.
I have to manually 'Synchronize Calendars' to reveal it (even on my own
Thunderbird).

At first I thought this was probably a limitation of SOGo, however then I
added the calendar as a remote calendar in lightining using the CalDAV url in
the Web Interface and this problem does not occur anymore. Calendar refreshes
and shows the event as soon as I create it.

Is this normal behavior (the non refresh on creation of items)? We would very
much like to use the Integrator, but having to synchronize everytime you want
to create an event is kind of a blocker.
Thanks

P.S-> please let me know if any config files are required. Although I'm using
the standard (as with the demo xpi). Only changed the url to our server.