[SOGo] SOGoMailCustomEMail and MailFieldNames problem

  • From: Alessio Fattorini < >
  • To: Sogo < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGoMailCustomEMail and MailFieldNames problem
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:24:50 +0200

In my ldap I have this configuration:

mail:

so when I compose a new email SOGo suggests me all addresses (alpahabetically ordered) and is selected by default.

But just one of them is right and public known, it's the preferred, the second for example.
How can I select a preferred one? Selected by default.

In my case SOGoMailCustomEMail is YES but if i fill out into my user preferences, SOGo ignores it.
Any hint?

--
Alessio Fattorini
Nethesis srl - Pesaro (Italy)