Re: [SOGo] SOGoMailCustomEMail and MailFieldNames problem

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGoMailCustomEMail and MailFieldNames problem
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:56:36 +0200

I confirm this, if I set SOGoMailCustomEMail to an email address already present into the "mail" array, Sogo doesn't save it.
If I set something like , see SOGoMailCustomEMail saved correclty

Dear Alessio,

What is your SOGoMailCustomFromEnabled configuration value?

In the SOGo documentation:

Parameter used to allow or not users to specify

custom "From" addresses from SOGo\u2019s prefer-
ences panel.
Defaults NO when unset.

So, if you didn't set it to YES, or your config has it but with NO value, then the behavior of SOGo is definitely normal.